Changed Lives Ministry is a faith-based rehabilitation center dedicated to providing an environment and structure for men and women who suffer from alcohol and or drug addiction and assist them in re - establishing themselves in the community.
Based on Biblical principals, this program is designed to reinforce that through a close walk with the Creator of all, we can overcome any issues through a process of making sound judgement and decision when grounded in Godly principals.
We stand on the belief that through faith in God, a strong work ethic, and the basic practice of self - discipline, a person is able to attain victory over their problems.
Statement Of Identity
To plant the seed of Christian truth and cultivate moral responsibility as revealed in the Bible.
Statement of Faith
- Believe the Bible to be the authoritative Word of God.
- Believe that there is one God, externally existent in three persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Believe in the deity of our Lord; he was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life.
- The only way to eternal salvation is to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior.
- That Jesus shed his blood for our sins, was resurrected and ascended to the right hand of the Father and will return with all power and glory.