FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. Can I send and receive Mail during my stay?
2. I would like to visit with someone in person, when can they come?
After 5 weeks, immediate family members or church members may visit Saturdays from noon until 6:00 PM and Sundays from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM. Family members may attend morning and evening worships services on Sundays.
3. Can you send me more information about Changed Lives Ministry?
Yes, complete the information box on the Brochure section and submit it.
4. How do I apply?
Online, by postal mail or Fax. Go to the Online Registration page now for information.
5. When is the application deadline?
There is no deadline! Whenever you’re ready to get started, apply!
6. What is the application fee?
The application fee is $25.00
7. Can my girlfriend visit?
No, your girlfriend may not visit except for graduation.
8. Can I leave the campus with visitors during visitation?
No, You may not leave the property with visitors, except on graduation weekend, or by prior approval by the Manager or Director.
9. Will visitors have to be pre-approved?
Yes, visitors must call by Wednesday afternoon before they come for a visit.
10. Do visitors have to check in?
Yes, Please instruct visitors to sign in and out at the office.
10. Can I make and receive phone calls?
Yes, you may make 15 minute phone calls on the weekends after 2 weeks into the program. Phones will be available only on the weekends. Calls will be made from noon until 8:00 on Saturdays and Sundays.