Changed Lives Ministry and Hannah house does not provide on – site doctor, nurse or clinic. Medical emergencies are handled through the local hospitals. (A $300 medical deposit is due upon arrival for entrance into the program.)
The Ministry prohibits the following substances:
- Addictive Medications
- Sedatives that might impair a student’s ability to: Engage himself fully in the program or engage himself safely in the work program.
- Nasal Inhalants
- Anything containing alcohol, including mouthwash, hairspray, cough syrup, etc.
- Mood – Altering medications, except as listed below
- High – Energy drinks or mixes
Special Rx needs for asthma, diabetes, blood pressure, etc. will individually addressed.
The following medications will be allowed:
- Ibuprofen, Aleve, Aspirin, Tylenol, Advil, etc.
- Citolopram (Celex, Celxa, Cipramil) Depakote
- Valproic Acid
- Fluxamine(Luvox, Faverin)
- Flovoxetine (Prozac, Seraphim)
- Paroxetine (Paxil, Aropax, Deroxat, Paroxat, Seroxzt, Tagonis)
- Sertraline (Zoloft, Lustral)
All allowed medications are to be dispensed by Office Staff, dose by dose. No medications are allowed in student’s room or possession.
(For more information contact office at (843) 899 – 4014)